}

Sheba® Perfect Portions™

Premium PatéSavory Chicken Entrée

Serve up a classic with the delicious taste of slow-roasted chicken - with no messy leftovers.

Premium Paté - Savory Chicken Entrée is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 1460.

Chicken - GettyImages-93456466

Chicken

Great source of lean protein that supports strong lean muscles.

Pate Nutritional Guidelines

Feed adult cats 3-4 servings per 5 pounds of body weight daily. Feed pregnant and nursing cats 2-3 times their normal amount. Feed a kitten 4-7 servings daily.

Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein (min.) 9.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 5.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 1.5%
Moisture (max.) 80.0%
Ash (max.) 3.0%
Taurine (min.) 0.06%

Calorie Content (Calculated):
1093 kcal ME/kg, 41 kcal ME/serving

Chicken, Water, Poultry Liver, Chicken Broth, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Tapioca Starch, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Salt, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Oxide Color, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex

THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE FOR CATS

SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Premium Paté cat food recipes offer simply delectable meat or seafood entrées served in a richly flavorful paté. Give your favorite feline a fresh and delicious entrée every meal. No mess. No fuss. No leftovers. Just snap, peel and serve!

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Saved my cat's life...... A few months ago, my senior cat developed an intolerance for dry food. He began throwing up the food after almost every meal, lost weight, and was declining. He had begun laying in his bed and refusing to eat at all. The vet could not figure out the problem. He would not eat any canned food I tried attempting to entice him to eat. Finally, I tried Sheba chicken savory and he began to eat. He refused other Sheba flavors, but luckily I tried this variety. He is now back to some dry and mostly Sheba and has not thrown up in months.

Date published: 2020-08-12

Rated 5 out of 5 by from My IBD Kitty is doing great on this food! My cat was diagnosed with IBD/IBS in 2014. He has been on an appetite stimulant in addition to his standard IBD meds. Approximately 7 months ago I switched him exclusively to Sheba. Specifically chicken cuts and pate. He has not had an appetite stimulant since he has been on this exclusive diet and is maintaining his wait with his standard IBD meds. I highly recommend this product!

Date published: 2020-05-19

Rated 5 out of 5 by from My Cat Loves this Food My cat is 17 going on 18 and over the last year she has become a really picky eater. So glad we found Sheba Perfect Portions. She loves, loves, loves every one of the flavors offered. Thanks for a great product I can feel good about feeding her.

Date published: 2019-03-07

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sheba is the best quality cat food I switched my 4 cats from blue wilderness cat food because it had to much fat and my cats where become over weight and when I started feeding them sheba perfect portions they started slimming down and being more active and shedding less and there coat was getting better. Overall sheba has been improving the quality of life in my cats that I haven't seen in a while and I'm never switching back

Date published: 2018-09-23

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Product. My 20 some year old cat was getting painfully thin and refusing to eat. She slept under the bed almost all the time. She didn't seem to like any food I gave her. She wasn't grooming herself very well and needed assistance. She is now eating Sheba She loves it. She has gained weight and is grooming again. She is playing a bit and she is out and about socializing and looking out the window. I know not to expect a lot more time with her but it is great maximizing the time left. Thanks a bunch!

Date published: 2018-09-20

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Daily portions My cats love Sheba. However I don't know how much to feed them daily. Both cats weigh about 10 lb. each.

Date published: 2018-09-17

Rated 5 out of 5 by from My 10-year old, Music loves Sheba About six weeks ago I ran out of my usual food and a friend picked up some Sheba for me. Music will not touch anything else! I'm amazed that his fir is so much softer . . . and far less hair balls. So glad we found this.

Date published: 2018-08-10

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Never was a picky eater until now Alabama is a "self-feeder" of dry food and never a picky eater when it came to wet food until I gave her Sheba......now she practically asked for it by name. I would love to be able to buy or order a variety pack that contained one of each flavor.

Date published: 2018-07-16