What 3 movies would you take if you were stranded on a deserted island?

{Stay tuned at the bottom of this post to find out how you lot can enter to win $x,000 in the Redbox Summertime of Fun & Games Sweepstakes .}

deserted island view I am planning that my deserted island is scenic and placidity.

Apparently, it has electricity because I am taking movies.

Choosing merely 3 movies to accept was a much bigger challenge than I expected. There is so much to consider because who knows when I will be returning to civilisation.

deserted island moviesThe showtime moving-picture show was the easiest. I will be taking Grease . Partially considering having the soundtrack to host sing-a-longs will proceed me from being homesick and partially because I truly believe I might be Sandy.

For my second choice, I desire to choose a costume period piece. I love all of them from Emma to Wuthering Heights, I tin can't seem to get enough. It is really difficult to decide between them all, but I have settled on Shakespeare in Honey . Besides, if I am lonely no one will be complaining about chick flicks.

For my last selection I want something funny. Really funny. Something that I tin can watch over and over and still laugh. I am taking something Steve Martin. Information technology will be Dirty, Rotten Scoundrels.

I am besides hoping that although my island is deserted, there might be a non-deserted island actually close with a good eating house.

Tell me below what iii movies would you take?

Redbox is celebrating summer family fourth dimension with a great line up of family-friendly titles, crawly savings and two chances to win $10,000 every bit part of the Redbox Summer of Fun & Games Sweepstakes.*

4 Easy Ways to Enter:

i. Enter your email address at world wide web.redbox.com/summer

2. Rent a picture or game at a redbox kiosk (and provide a valid email address at checkout)

3. Reserve a rental online at redbox.com

4. Text 'Summer' to 727272

Enter to win today!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Redbox. The opinions and text are all mine.

*Each item rented earns one entry, regardless of how long information technology is rented, upward to three entries per day. Limit 3 entries per twenty-four hour period, regardless of entry method. The sweepstakes begins May 27, 2011 at 12:00 a.m. CT and ends on August 1, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. CT. No buy necessary. See official rules at www.redbox.com/summer.